Saturday, May 16, 2009

ASU Graduation Ceremony

I had the great opportunity to go to the graduation last week at ASU where my friend Spencer graduated with a Bachelors Degree from the School of Nursing. Congratulations again Spencer! That's alot of hard work and dedication! As many know, we had the opportunity to hear from President Obama as well. It was the first time I had seen the President of the United States in person and it was a great experience all around. Here are some pictures from the ceremony:

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

The picture looks great!!!!! I was fun to watch you put it together....

Photography By Jo said...

Wow! These are amazing as always. just a little jealousy here... (not about being there for Obama but for how great your pictures always come out. lol)

SLADE PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Thank you! That surprises me because I'm always jealous of your pictures, they're amazing!! You have alot more talent than I do really.