Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, April 27, 2009 New Project Book Publish

Wow this was an exhausting project for alot of reasons. First when you have over 100 images to compile in one book, it takes exhausting effort to think through the order of presentation not to mention the hours of editing involved. I learned also that I'm getting the hang of batch processing in Photoshop but I'm still not perfect at it. I batch processed all 100 pages in the wrong way at first so I had to go back one by one and fix them individually. Basically, to make this nasty story make sense, it had me up all night fixing the problems and uploading the images one by one with an average time of 5 minutes per upload! I was up till 10:45 AM!! I slept for an hour before finishing other things and heading off to class. Dang I'm tired of late nights. I hope people see these images as worth the effort because they really took alot of effort and determination to finish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Incredible! Well worth all the effort. I'm so impressed. You definitely have a lot of talent here. What lens were you using?

SLADE PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Thank you so much!! I'm using a Canon Macro lens its the 60mm one and it works great!!! You can get within a couple inches and still get a sharp focus! It's really awesome for close small objects. I'll have to show you the book I published. It's full of shots like the flowers. I'll get it tomorrow, I'm excited!!