Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20, 2009, New Easter Kids Cont...

Here are more of the pics from Easter and all of the fun. I was having an off day and wasn't too excited about the timing of my images. Every time I saw a great image through the lens, by the time I'd have complete focus and push the shutter button, the kids would have already moved which, most photographers will agree, is the most frustrating part about taking pics of kids. Anyhow, I stuck with it and got a couple that I'm still proud of. Thanks Amber and Ray for bringing the kids over and having another great Easter together! Here they are!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: