Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6, 2009 Mexico

This is the actual very first time taking my camera with my Tamron lens and using it with filters. I can see, through these pictures, how my eye has changed and how I have developed strengths in different areas. These aren't the typical drinking pics you'd expect from Mexico, especially in Rocky Point. Instead I focused on the beauty of it and some funny differences from life in the US.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: